Available as part of our Compliance Essentials Library.
This course will prepare you to:
- Actual cases of bribery
- Bribery of foreign public officials (FPO)
- You make the call: Is it bribery of an FPO?
- Failure to have adequate procedures
- Bribery by associated persons
- Exercise: Due diligence
- You make the call: Is it appropriate?
- You make the call: Travel expenses
- Exercise: Facilitation payments
- You make the call: To report or not to report?
Approximately 20 minutes.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels
No previous knowledge or experience required
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment Deployment AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility).
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.