Versions available as part of our Compliance Essentials and GDPR Course Libraries.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- Examples: Information security breaches
- Consequences of non-compliance
- Exercise: Do you know?
- You make the call: Fact or fiction?
- PCI DSS merchant levels
- You make the call: Distinguishing between merchant levels
- The goals of PCI DSS
- You make the call: PCI DSS goals and requirements
- Exercise: Rules for firewalls and router configurations
- Examples: Malware
- Key features of payment cards
- You make the call: Rules for storing payment card data
- You make the call: Taking action with payment card data
- Masking the PAN and other payment card data
- When is masking required?
- Exercise: Applying the rules
- Safeguarding cardholder data with encryption
- Maintaining a vulnerability management program
- Taking preventive action against malware
- Scenario: Rajan's systems maintenance 1
- Scenario: Rajan's systems maintenance 2
- Exercise: Maintaining secure systems and applications
- Exercise: Change control best practice
- Access control measures
- Exercise: Access control
- You make the call: Identifying and authenticating access to cardholder data
- Exercise: Passwords
- You make the call: Authentication
- Password Pitfalls
- Exercise: Physical access
- Exercise: Procedures for visitors
- Exercise: Signs of tampering
- Recap of the key rules
- Monitoring and testing networks
- You make the call: Penetration testing
- You make the call: Developing the security policy
Approximately 30 minutes
Suitable for all staff - includes examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels and best practice do's and don'ts for managers.
No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply through passing the assessment.
Supplementary four-minute iExpress interactive video provided to create awareness and interest in this topic.
AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility).
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.