The Compliance Crossword Challenge 2018 is now closed. Thank you to all those who participated. We raised £1680, which we will donate to Action for Children. We will contact all the winners to distribute the prizes shortly.
How to play
- Our Compliance Challenge for this year's festive season is a crossword puzzle in which you have to guess the compliance rule or term that applies to everyday business situations
- Fill out the form on this page to access the crossword and the link to enter
- Once you've completed the crossword, send us your solution by filling out the submission form (please don't send us scans)
- You may revise your entries before submission, but not after you've submitted
- You can submit multiple entries but we will consider only one - the best one
- You can print out the crossword grid if you wish to work offline – but we can't accept Word/PDF/scans
What could I win?
The first 20 contestants to send in a perfect solution to the crossword will win a gourmet "The Classic Collection from Hotel Chocolat" (worth £36) and a branded Christmas Compliance Challenge 2018 T-shirt (nominal value).
A further 20 contestants to send in a perfect solution to the crossword will win the branded Christmas Compliance Challenge 2018 T-shirt (nominal value).
As in previous years, we're also raising money for charity instead of sending greeting cards or hampers to clients. This year we will donate £10 for every valid submission (irrespective of the score) to Action for Children. This way, even if you don't win a prize, we acknowledge and appreciate your participation.
By Christmas Eve on Monday, the 24th December, we raised £1360 for Action for Children!