Duration: 30 minutes | Format: E-learning module
The UK Equality Act 2010 defines harassment as unwanted conduct of a sexual nature (or related to gender reassignment, sex or another protected characteristic) that:
- Violates someone's dignity, or
- Creates an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment.
Our Sexual Harassment Course will help your employees to identify, avoid and report behaviour that constitutes sexual harassment to build an inclusive workplace.
- Recognise the types of behaviour that constitute sexual harassment
- Appreciate the consequences of sexual harassment
- Comply with your policies to avoid sexual harassment
- Effectively respond to and report any cases of sexual harassment
To access this free training module just confirm your details in the form.
How we've enhanced this course:
It can be difficult to engage staff on this topic, which is why we have applied our intelligent learning approach to deliver this training course:
- Personalisation - We've made this training experience more personal with a mentor who addresses the user by their name and modulates their feedback on the user's decision making based on the perspective that the user is coming from.
- Adaptive content- Creating multiple paths to completion. Those that demonstrate perfect knowledge and appreciation of sexual harassment can complete the course by studying the core content. Those that don't, are required to go through additional scenarios and potentially a post-course assessment.
- Behaviour mapping - By collecting individual and aggregate data in the module we can map your staff's attitude to sexual harassment - which can be used to inform further training. N.B. This feature is not switched in this public module - as it is set up not to collect any personal data.
If you'd like a tracked version for your business, please get in touch for a quote.