Our course will help your employees to understand competition law compliance.
This course will prepare your employees to:
Full design review conducted by a Competition Law expert.
- You make the call: Competitive or not?
- Hardcore cartels
- Hub and spoke cartels
- Vertical agreements
- Vertical Agreement Block Exemption
- Restrictions on VABEs
- Online selling
- Online selling restrictions
- Resale price maintenance
- Prohibited retail price conversations/arrangements
- You make the call: Retail price conversations
- Agreements between related parties can be legitimate
- What constitutes dominance?
- You make the call: Dominance
- Tying and bundling
- Tying and bundling concerns
- You make the call: Tying and bundling
- Other abusive practices
- You make the call: Anti-competitive practice
- Careless talk
- Conversation 1: Profit margin
- Conversation 2: Environmental footprint
- Conversation 3: Exclusivity
- Conversation 4: Order backlog
- Conversation 5: The new hire
- You make the call: Enforcement
Approximately 30 minutes.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels.
No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment Deployment AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility).
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.