Available as part of our GDPR Course Library.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- Who's responsible?
- Special category Data
- Rights of the data subject
- Dealing with Subject Access Requests (SAR)
- You make the call: Valid SAR or not?
- You make the call: Data Protection in practice
- You make the call: What lawful basis?
- Do you know: How to get consent?
- You make the call: International transfers
- What does it take to transfer data?
- Transferring employee data outside the EU
- You make the call: DPIAs
- You make the call: What's the penalty?
Approximately 30 mins.
Suitable for all staff - includes examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels and best practice do's and don'ts for managers.
No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment.
Supplementary four-minute iExpress interactive video provided to create awareness and interest in this topic.
AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility).
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.