Anti-competitive agreements are rarely formalised. The parties often don't even meet or communicate directly with one other.
But any concerted action, exchange of information or 'meeting of minds' may be illegal collusion.
Violation of competition law is a serious crime that has led to big fines for companies and long prison sentences!
Our Competition Law Compliance Training Course will help your employees understand anti-competitive practices, how to avoid them and why to speak up if they see anti-competitive behaviour.
Our course will help your employees to understand competition law compliance.
This course will prepare your employees to:
Full design review conducted by a Competition Law expert.
- You make the call: Competitive or not?
- Hardcore cartels
- Hub and spoke cartels
- Vertical agreements
- Vertical Agreement Block Exemption
- Restrictions on VABEs
- Online selling
- Online selling restrictions
- Resale price maintenance
- Prohibited retail price conversations/arrangements
- You make the call: Retail price conversations
- Agreements between related parties can be legitimate
- What constitutes dominance?
- You make the call: Dominance
- Tying and bundling
- Tying and bundling concerns
- You make the call: Tying and bundling
- Other abusive practices
- You make the call: Anti-competitive practice
- Careless talk
- Conversation 1: Profit margin
- Conversation 2: Environmental footprint
- Conversation 3: Exclusivity
- Conversation 4: Order backlog
- Conversation 5: The new hire
- You make the call: Enforcement
Approximately 30-minute long e-learning course followed by a 10-question assessment.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels. No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility). AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.