Available as part of our Compliance Essentials Course Library.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- Morality, ethics and integrity
- Ethics in business
- Why do you think ethics are good for business?
- What do your stakeholders think of you?
- Why is the Code of Ethics so important?
- Exercise: Why is the Code of Ethics so important?
- What Ethics mean for your Company
- How do you know what direction to take?
- Four steps towards acting with integrity
- The gift
- The trainee
- The tender
- Our good name
- The interview
- The bonus - I
- The bonus - II
- The bonus - II
- An unwelcome encounter - I
- An unwelcome encounter - II
- Effluent problem
- Safety first
- A personal problem
- Quality counts
- Selling right
- Obliged to help
- The late payment
Approximately 45 minutes.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels
No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment Deployment AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility).
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.