Available as part of our GDPR Course Library.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- Who is responsible?
- You make the call: Is it personal or special category data?
- You make the call: Valid SAR or not?
- You make the call: Data protection in practice
- Do you know: How to get consent?
- You make the call: International transfers
- Do you know: What does it take to transfer data?
- You make the call: What's the penalty?
Approximately 30 minutes.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels.
No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment.
Supplementary four-minute iExpress interactive video provided to create awareness and interest in this topic.
AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility).
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.