Our SMCR Overview training course will help your employees understand the key steps needed to comply with the regime. That includes:
Available as part of our SMCR Library.
This course will help your employees to:
Versions of this course are available that are tailored to 5 key sectors:
- The 3 key elements
- Does SMR apply to you?
- Can managers share an SMF?
- What do you think: Is he accountable?
- What are Prescribed Responsibilities?
- Allocating responsibilities process flow
- What do you think: Can these managers share an SMF?
-You make the call: Is NED or SM responsible?
- Reasonably expected steps
- Preventive measures
- Honesty, integrity and reputation
- Competence and capability
- Financial soundness
- Individual Conduct Rules
- Senior Manager Conduct Rules
- Compliance with Conduct Rules
- Senior Manager compliance
Approximately 50-minute long e-learning course followed by a 10-question assessment.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels. No previous knowledge or experience is required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via your client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply bypassing the assessment.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility). AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.