Customer Success Manager
London - FT - Hybrid Working
We are looking for an experienced e-learning customer services manager with LMS administration experience to join our growing customer success team.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Set up and configure learning portals for your clients
- Manage day-to-day requests such as adding users, assign courses, and set up communications
- Provide support to client administrators and their users via email and telephone
- Train client administrators how to use the learning portals using screen share
- Suggest improvements to client administrators and obtain feedback on our performance
- Engage clients to build lasting relationships
Experience & Skills
- One or more years of customer service experience in an e-learning environment (LMS administration)
- Excellent communication and presentation ability
- Ability to ask critical, insightful questions and probe for information to facilitate problem-solving
- Ability to quickly and efficiently identify key issues or variables to consider in making important decisions.