Available as part of our GDPR Course Library.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- What is data security?
- What do you think?
- What information is covered?
- Information life cycle
- Best practice for using emails
- Scenario: Alan's email
- Best practice for securing personal data when travelling
- Scenario: On vacation
- Scenario: Corinna's trip
- Portable media: What should you do?
- Scenario: Using portable media
- Access control: What should you do?
- Scenario: Jonathan's new job
- Password policy
- Password policy guidelines
- Scenario: Mark's event
- Best practice for accessing the internet
- Scenario: The suspected hack
- Physical security measures
- What should you do?
- Scenario: Physical security
- Reporting breaches
- You make the call: Report or not?
Approximately 30 minutes.
Suitable for all staff - includes examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels and best practice do's and don'ts for managers.
No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment.
Supplementary four-minute iExpress interactive video provided to create awareness and interest in this topic.
AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility).
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on EU legislation.