MS Amlin is a leading global speciality commercial insurer and reinsurer with more than 1,800 people in over 23 locations worldwide.
MS Amlin consists of three insurance companies supported by a shared business service enterprise MS Amlin Business Services (MS ABS).
Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of induction training, MS ABS needed by:
- Provide up-to-date, relevant material without a dedicated learning design resource.
- Create new quality training materials for subjects that were rising in priority.
- Simplify admin and reporting processes to deliver ongoing refresher training.
MS ABS chose to partner with Skillcast, using their Essentials Library to provide a solid foundation for all their legal and compliance training.
- Skillcast personalised new and existing subjects from off-the-shelf course content provided to meet local MS ABS needs.
- MS ABS worked closely with the Skillcast Support Team so that all administration was handled using a two-way way API to update all local HR systems.
- By creating a seamless experience, Skillcast was able to make employees feel as though the new content was part of their local HR system.
MS ABS saw significant improvements across the board in induction and refresher training.
- Creation and delivery of new training content have been reduced from days to less than two hours.
- Training times have been reduced by nearly half with new content and pre-testing functionality.
- Completion rates are now at 100% for all employees.
"Before working with Skillcast, our mandatory and refresher training was a labour intensive process focussed on administration and keeping materials up to date. Now it is a system that delivers 100% compliance with up-to-date and relevant material. It has freed us up as a business to concentrate far more on the learner experience instead of ticking boxes."Senior Talent and Development Consultant, MS ABS
Looking for more compliance insights?
If you liked this post, try out others in our compliance blog and check out our free compliance training aids, including best practice guides, checklists, training presentation templates and free e-learning modules!
If you'd like to stay up to date with compliance training best practices, industry insights and key trends across regulatory compliance, subscribe to the Skillcast Compliance Bulletin.
You can also join our live webinars and face-to-face events to interact in person with thought leaders and your peers.
Skillcast helps companies digitise and streamline their compliance processes, including training, policy attestations, staff disclosures, surveys, and registers to record gifts, hospitality, breaches, whistleblowing etc.
Get in touch to discuss how Skillcast can transform your staff compliance.