The UK's financial services sector has been rocked over the past decade by scandals ranging from miss-selling to market manipulation. This led to the launch of the SMCR.
One of the SMCR cornerstones is a set of six Individual Conduct Rules (ICRs) that apply to all individuals working in financial services.
Our SMCR Conduct Rules course helps Conduct Rule employees learn about ICRs, their contraventions and their application to practical situations relevant to their roles.
Available as part of our SMCR Course Library.
This course will help your Conduct Rule employees to:
- The Conduct Rules
- You decide: Are they acting with integrity?
- You decide: Are they acting with due skill, care & diligence?
- ICR 3 enforcement
- You decide: Are they being open & cooperative?
- You decide: Are they having regard for the interests of customers & treating them fairly?
- You make the call: Are they observing proper standards of market conduct?
- You decide: Are they acting to deliver good outcomes for retail customers?
Approximately 25-minute long e-learning course followed by a 10-question assessment.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels. No previous knowledge or experience is required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via your client style sheet.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility). AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.