Under the Senior Managers Regime, all senior managers must comply with the FCA's five Individual Conduct Rules (ICRs) and four Senior Managers Rules (SMRs).
Senior Managers are expected to comply with all nine Conduct Rules and take 'reasonable steps' to prevent breaches.
Our SMCR Conduct Rules Course helps your Senior Managers to learn about the rules, their contraventions and their application in practical situations.
Available as part of our SMCR Course Library.
This course will help your senior managers to:
Versions of this course are available that are tailored to 5 key sectors:
- Honesty, integrity and reputation
- Competence and capability
- Financial soundness
- Exercise: Assessing fitness and propriety
- Fit and proper: Enforcement
-You make the call: Is it a breach of ICR 1?
-You make the call: Is it a breach of ICR 2?
- You make the call: Is it a breach of ICR 3?
- You make the call: Is it a breach of ICR 4?
- You make the call: Is it a breach of ICR 5?
- You make the call: Is it a breach of SMCR 1?
- You make the call: Is it a breach of SMCR 2?
- You make the call: Is it a breach of SMCR 3?
- You make the call: Is it a breach of SMCR 4?
- You make the call: Is it a breach of SMCR 5?
Approximately 40-minute long e-learning course followed by a 10-question assessment.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels. No previous knowledge or experience is required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via your client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply bypassing the assessment.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility). AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.