Maintaining the integrity of financial reports is a key obligation of all companies.
False or inaccurate reporting damages a company's reputation and can lead to significant regulatory sanctions and litigation.
That is why it is vital to train employees on how to comply with financial controls in relation to revenues, expenses and assets.
Our Financial Integrity Training Course explains the three key financial reports and how employees can contribute towards maintaining their integrity.
Available as part of our Compliance Essentials Library.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- Key report 1: Balance sheet
- Key report 2: Income statement
- Building the income statement
- Key report 3: Cash flow statement
- You make the call: Recognise the revenue or not?
- Scenario: Timing of recognition
- Exercise: Sales orders
- Supplier rebates
- Case study: A fictitious sale
- Case study: Revenue shifting
- Exercise: Over-invoicing
- You make the call: Capitalise or expense?
- Scenario: Annual stock check
- You make the call: Report or not?
- Scenario: A customer in trouble
Approximately 30-minute long e-learning course followed by a 10-question assessment.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels. No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility). AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.