When a major Italian banking group needed to roll out training across 24 entities and 165,000 staff they chose Skillcast as their trusted partner.
Several years ago, an aggressive acquisition strategy had resulted in this internationally renowned group bringing together 24 banks across Europe.
Each had its own technology, culture and approach to compliance.
This created a need to centralise training content then disseminate it to each of the separate entities across 165,000 employees.
Company-wide delivered in 3 months
The group chose the Skillcast Learning Management system as its default host for training which was then rolled out to the different entities.
- At its peak, Skillcast was running 78 different sub-portals
- Within three months of a requirement stipulated by the regulator to train the whole operation in Market Abuse, Skillcast had designed, created, translated into 18 languages, and then localised each version.
- There were 96 versions of one course, fully tailored to each jurisdiction, hitting all of the key local risks and satisfying the regulator.
Better outcomes & no breaches
The programme was the first group-wide initiative of branding and consistent messaging bringing together an intrinsic understanding of common goals
- Completion rates from 0% to 94% in six months
- Potential regulatory action was averted
Skillcast remains their trusted partner, with now 100% completions being the mark of success.
"The learning outcome was so critical, I couldn’t trust anyone else".
Our long-term partnership
- Delivering innovative, highly engaging bespoke compliance learning solutions we've created over 60 versions to cater for each entity/region-specific needs
- We take care and fully manage the translation process involving 14 languages for each solution we create
- The client has also the advantage of accessing Skillcast off-the-shelf library products which are customised to best fit their needs
Want to learn more about bespoke e-learning?
We can tailor our library courses to your specific needs and have already done this for many of our key clients, including FTSE 100 firms.
To help you navigate the compliance landscape we have collated searchable glossaries of key terms and definitions across complex topics including GDPR, Equality, Financial Crime and SMCR. We also regularly report key learnings from recent FCA fines.
You can follow our ongoing YouGov research into compliance issues, attitudes and risk perceptions in the UK workplace through our Compliance Insights blogs.
And if you're looking for a compliance training solution, why not visit our Compliance Essentials Course Library.
Last but not least, we have 60+ free compliance training aids, including assessments, best practice guides, checklists, desk-aids, eBooks, games, handouts, posters, training presentations and even e-learning modules!
If you've any questions or concerns about compliance or e-learning, please get in touch.
We are happy to help!