Many conflicts of interest may affect companies, from gifts and hospitality to self-dealing and external work. They can impact employee performance and may directly or indirectly affect a company's success.
Our Conflicts of Interest Course will equip your staff with the essential knowledge to manage conflicts of interest.
It provides practical strategies for identifying, preventing, and effectively managing conflicts of interest, fostering ethical decision-making and enhancing organisational transparency.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- Examples of conflicts of interest
- Why is this important?
- You decide: What are the benefits of transparency?
- Crossing the line
- Appearances matter!
- How do we define 'family'?
- Second jobs
- Recruitment, promotion and work relationships
- Scenario: Enrique's job offer
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Actions to resolve conflicts of interest
- Scenario: Claire's conundrum
- Scenario: Red flags
- Scenario: A recommendation
- Scenario: The job opening
- Scenario: The board role
- You decide: Is it acceptable or not?
- Dealing with suppliers
Approximately 35-minute long e-learning course followed by a 10-question assessment.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels. No previous knowledge or experience is required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility). AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.