Available as part of our Compliance Essentials Course Library.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- Who is responsible?
- Legal responsibility
- Employee responsibility
- Types of hazards
- What is risk?
- You make the call: Hazard or risk?
- Exercise: Risk control measures
- Exercise: Safety signs
- Fire safety regulation requirements
- The fire triangle
- Preventive measures
- Fire alarm
- If you hear a fire alarm...
- If you are trapped...
- Exercise: Fire extinguisher
- Precautions for avoiding slips, trips and falls
- You make the call: Fix, avoid or report?
- Dos and don'ts of working with electrical
- Exercise: What can you do yourself?
- In the event of an injury
- Suspect letter or package indicators
- Exercise: Monitoring
Approximately 45 minutes.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels.
No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment Deployment AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility).
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.