It is designed as a meeting point for the entire financial crime community. Experts from banks and financial institutions join regulatory representatives, academics, technology providers and expert commentators to explore how they can make a tangible difference in the ongoing fight against financial crime.
Those attending are able to:
- Understand the latest regulations
- Identify the right technology for your needs
- Meet and network with industry leaders
- Explore the latest financial crime typologies
Anti-Financial Crime Agenda
Over two days, the summit will focus on how to manage the dual challenges of regulatory adherence and new financial crime risks in the face of ever-more advanced criminal methodologies and a continually changing regulatory environment
As the financial sector strives for better financial crime outcomes, the summit will outline best practices in the following areas:
- Identification of where technology can help you identify and remove financial crime from your systems; successfully implementing technology to augment your existing financial crime strategies
- A thorough overview of the latest regulatory developments across the UK and Europe and learning what this means for your business
- Keeping up to date with the latest criminal methodologies and employing the relevant strategies to counteract these
- Moving beyond pure regulatory adherence, and why tone from the top and human behavioural psychology is the key to ensuring people do the RIGHT thing
Digitising Anti-Financial Crime Compliance
Regulatory technology and big data analytics make financial crime prevention more streamlined, robust, and affordable. Whilst most generally associate RegTech with transaction monitoring and ID checks, what is equally important is the people dimension of compliance. Digitising compliance processes from staff training, policy attestations, disclosures, suspicious activity reports, due diligence, and whistleblowing can reduce laborious, repetitive tasks.
In this session, we will illustrate how firms of all sizes can reduce risk and the overall cost of compliance with the judicious use of technology. We will also use an investigative game to illustrate how you can engage and inform your employees about financial crime.
- Catriona Razic, CCO, Skillcast
- Simon Truckle, Director of Learning Services, Skillcast
How to Join us at the Summit
The Anti-Financial Crime Summit takes place at Hilton Canary Wharf, one stop away from Canary Wharf and just 11 minutes from the City of London.
Location: Stand 7, Hilton Canary Wharf, E14 9SH
Dates: 6/7 December 2022
More Skillcast Events
SkillcastConnect is our new community bringing together compliance professionals for unique peer group networking free of vendors.
- Networking Events
- Expert-led Webinars
- CCO Roundtables
- Compliance Workshops
- 100+ free video-based learning courses
If you are interested in attending an event, you can see what's coming up on our Events Calendar.