Available as part of our Compliance Essentials Library.
This course will prepare your employees to:
Full design review conducted by a modern slavery expert.
- Anti-slavery laws
- What do you think: Who's most at risk?
- Case studies
- What are the risks?
- What do we do?
- You make the call: What is the level of risk?
- Case studies in fighting modern slavery
- Due diligence and training
- You make the call: Is it suspicious or not?
- You make the call: Due diligence and suppliers
- You make the call: The discussion
- Scenario: The cleaning company
- Scenario: The hotel
- Scenario: A brand new look
- Scenario: At the cash counter
- Scenario: The construction site
- Scenario: An allegation
Approximately 20 minutes.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels.
No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment Deployment AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility).
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.