Versions available as part of our Compliance Essentials and FCA Compliance Libraries.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- The security questionnaire
- Phishing for information
- Creating a joint account
- Exercise: Authorisation form
- Exercise: Other reasons for prosecution
- Social engineering
- Further investigations
- Obtaining further information
- Dealing with the customer after the report
- Any other infringements?
- Request to increase savings amount
- Payment from a high-risk jurisdiction
- A useful tip
- Dealing with inside information
- What do you think?
- Exercise: The Fraud Triangle
- Repercussions of fraudulent activity
Approximately 30 minutes.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels.
No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment Deployment AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility).
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.