The Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP) is a UK specific qualification issued by the London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF). This qualification meets the FCA's standards required for a licensed mortgage advisor.
CeMAP covers knowledge of the mortgage market, the need for the market to respond to constant change, and the UK financial regulation and mortgages policy.
Our CeMAP Competency Refresher Training Course revises the key aspects of CeMAP and helps identify elements of FCA regulations that feature in the CeMAP examination.
Available as part of our FCA Compliance Library.
This course will prepare you to:
- Including benefits cover
- Excercise: Complaints & compensation
- Exercise: Acting within your competence
- Exercise: Mortgage associated insurance
- Mortgage Indemnity Guarantee
- Full survey
- Lending charge
- Repayment options
- Life protection
- Sickness cover
- Penalty charges
- Appropriate mortgage
- Provision of a European Standardised Information Sheet (ESIS)
- Building insurance
- Social Homebuy Scheme
- Social Homebuy - Eligibility
- Social Homebuy - Discount
- Social Homebuy - Minimum share
- Social Homebuy - Equity share
- Social Homebuy - Buying the rest
- Social Homebuy - Rent
- Social Homebuy - Mortgage protection
- Social Homebuy - Survey
- Social Homebuy - Other insurance
- Social Homebuy - Lender obligations
- Arrears notification
- Treating customers fairly
- Statement of charges
- Landmark National Guarantee
- Repossession - II
- Arrears solutions
Approximately 65 minutes followed by a 10-question assessment.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels. No previous knowledge or experience is required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via client style sheet.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility). AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.