Companies have a legal obligation to ensure that vulnerable individuals do not suffer any detriment and are given the appropriate level of care.
Our Fair Treatment of Vulnerable Customers Course will help your employees to better identify, understand and address the needs of those in vulnerable circumstances.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- Scenario 1: Sara's new friend
- Scale of vulnerability in the UK
- Coronavirus and vulnerability
- You decide: Recognising the drivers
- Actual versus potential vulnerability
- You decide: Who is vulnerable?
- Vulnerability and the spectrum of risk
- You decide: Gauging vulnerability
- Cases in the News
- The consequences of vulnerability
- Our impact on vulnerable customers
- You decide: Is it a concern?
- Recognising the barriers
- Best practice: Do & Don't
- Handling disclosures
- Scenario: Jakub's account
- Involvement of third parties
Approximately 30-minute long e-learning course followed by a 10-question assessment.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels. No previous knowledge or experience is required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply bypassing the assessment.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility). AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.