The consequences of fraud can be grave for companies, employees and their customers. It is a crime and also a predicate offence for money laundering.
Our Fraud Prevention Training Course will help your employees understand fraud, the different types of fraud, the triggers, red flags and how they can prevent it.
For those in leadership, we have a companion course entitled Fraud Prevention for Managers.
Available as part of our Compliance Essentials Library and Global Compliance Library.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- How serious is the threat?
- Who could commit fraud?
- What do you think?
- Our zero-tolerance approach
- You make the call: Report or not?
- How criminals steal identities
- Best practice for preventing identity fraud
- You make the call: Is it suspicious or not?
- Scenario: The debit card
- Online fraud examples
- Best practice for fighting cybercrime
- Scenario: Cybercrime risks
- Scenario: The suspected hack
- Types of payment fraud
- False accounting fraud
- Best practice for preventing corporate fraud
- You make the call: Red flags for corporate fraud
- Scenario: Rick's request
- Employee fraud examples
- Best practice preventing employee fraud
- Scenario: Mr Jardine calls
- Scenario: Preventing employee-supplier collusion
- Scenario: Sickness absence
- Customer fraud examples
- Best practice for preventing customer fraud
- Scenario: Phil's customer
- Scenario: The online store
- Best practice for preventing supplier fraud
- Supplier fraud examples
- Scenario: Jade spots a discrepancy
- Other offences
- Penalties and prosecutions
- The Fraud Triangle
- You make the call: Identifying elements of the Fraud Triangle
- Reporting & whistleblowing
- You make the call: Reporting fraud
Approximately 60-minute long e-learning course followed by a 10-question assessment.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels. No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility). AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.