Wherever you work there are risks to your physical and mental health and well-being. But by taking some simple precautions these risks and their consequences can be reduced.
Our Health & Wellbeing Training Course explains company procedures aimed at reducing risk, helping employees learn how to protect their health and well-being at work.
For those in leadership, we have a Managing Safely Course.
Available as part of our Compliance Essentials Course Library.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- Before you get started
- You make the call: Are these people at higher risk?
- There's nothing wrong with my posture!
- Exercise: Posture
- Recommended posture
- Exercise: What would you recommend?
- What if?
- The mouse position
- What if?
- Padded wrist rests
- Can you solve keyboard and mouse issues with tablets?
- Precautions with tablets
- Finding it difficult to read small type?
- What if?
- What if I wear bifocals?
- Are you straining your eyes?
- Stretches that could help you
- Exercise: How does your workspace measure up?
- Exercise: Safe lifting
- What's the safest way to lift a heavy object?
- Stressed - who, me?
- You make the call: Recognising signs of stress
- Dealing with stress
- Causes of stress
- You make the call: Is it within safe limits?
- How many pints a week?
- Department of Health weekly alcohol guidelines
- Think before you drink
Approximately 45-minute long e-learning course followed by a 10-question assessment.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels. No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility). AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.