Available as part of our Compliance Essentials Course Library.
This course will prepare your employees to:
- Types of embargoes and sanctions
- You make the call: Is it restricted or not?
- Who imposes embargoes and sanctions?
- Sanctions terminology
- Consequences: In the news…
- You make the call: Is there a risk of sanction violations?
- Company sanctions
- What embargoes and sanctions mean for us
- Your obligations
- You make the call: Is it correct or not?
- Customer on-boarding
- Payment stripping
- Third parties
- You make the call: Is it True or False?
- Importing and exporting
- You make the call: Identifying red flags
- What do you think: Do the rules apply?
- Best practice for importing and exporting
- The screening and matching process
- You make the call: What type of match is it?
- Best practice: Screening and matching
- Scenario: Sanctions and ownership
- Scenario: Insuring entities
- Scenario: The exporter
- Sanctions checks
- The workaround
- You make the call: Louis' customer
- Record keeping
Approximately 45 minutes.
Suitable for all staff - examples and interactivities designed for staff at all levels.
No previous knowledge or experience required.
SHARD-compliant, responsive display on all devices, accessibility on screen readers, visual design controlled via a client style sheet.
Ability to offer optional test-out, whereby users can choose to skip the course content and complete the learning assignment simply by passing the assessment Deployment AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
AICC and SCORM 1.2-compliant, suitable for both hosted and deployed SCORM or AICC.
All Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android (Flash-free for mobile compatibility).
Fully customisable on Skillcast Portal CMS.
Pre-translated versions not available, but all text content can be exported for translation into all languages.
Based on UK legislation, but suitable for global audiences upon the removal of UK-specific references and translation as necessary.